Green Business Standard
Includes car sharing and rentals; bicycle sharing and rentals; scooters; vehicles
All standards required unless specified.
Earn Your Green Business Certification
If your transportation company meets our standards, get certified today.
Restored & Protected Environment
- Use of a green office or facility, including resource reuse and maximum use of post-consumer recycled resources as well as maximum water and energy efficiency
- For non-human powered vehicles, made of less harmful materials or emits less harmful emissions
- More energy efficient than competitors, in manufacturing and in use
Social & Economic Justice
- No green-washing in marketing
- Written code of conduct and plan for enforcement of labor laws if company does not own and direct their manufacturing
- Code of conduct includes at minimum prohibitions on child labor, forced labor including forced overtime, unsafe working conditions and gender and ethnic discrimination