Social Investment Research & Shareholder Activism
Green Business Standard
Earn Your Green Business Certification
If your Social Investment Research & Shareholder Activism meets our standards, get certified today.
Restored & Protected Environment
- Work addresses Environmental themes
- Use of a green office or facility, including resource reuse and maximum use of post-consumer recycled resources as well as maximum water and energy efficiency This includes storm water management if companies have access to the exterior of their buildings or property.
- Statement of environmental values on website
- Member or supporter of an organization, coalition, or network that works to improve environmental conditions nationally or globally
Social & Economic Justice
- Work addresses Social and Governance (ESG) themes
- Statement of social values on website
- Member or supporter of an organization, coalition, or network that works to improve social conditions nationally or globally