1. Check out these green business leaders who are involved in everything from making chewing gum to green investing.
2. Solar prices hit all-time lows, cheaper than fossil fuels!
3. Here are 10 ways your business can go green!
4. The White House announced a long-awaited plan for a "Strategy to Reduce Methane Emissions."
5. Did you know that about 80 percent of global CEOs see sustainability as the route to growth and competitive advantage in their industries?
6. Read about Healthy Planet, an organization that encourages healthier, more environmental lifestyles.
7. Learn about Giveacar, winner of the NatWest Finance for the future. This award recognizes organizations that are embedding sustainability with support from their finance teams.
8. French biochemist Pierre Calleja has created large-scale algae powered street lamps that can potentially absorb more than one ton of CO2 a year.
9. Ontario has set goals to become the North American leader in spawning social enterprises and create 1,600 new jobs. We should do the same!
10. This might be the year that we finally get serious about our carbon emissions!