On April 19th from 3-7 pm will be an afternoon dedicated to bringing together retail and wholesale buyers to do business with Green Festival exhibitors.
NYC B2B Green Trade Day is your opportunity to meet buyers and offer your green product lines in a small, interpersonal, networking setting – unlike any other gift or wholesale trade events.
Buyers at NYC B2B Green Trade Day will know with confidence that every product is a genuine eco-friendly product from a Green Certified Business.
Since 2001, Green Festival has been a popular place for retail and wholesale buyers to browse for innovative, new products and for the first time, NYC B2B Green Trade Day sets aside a dedicated time and place to make it easier for green business exhibitors to connect with buyers.
Enjoy a complimentary networking event with food and beverages. Meet buyers and network with peers in a low-stress, fun and responsible environment.
NYC B2B Green Trade Day Offers…
- Opportunity to meet unique businesses and innovative products not found on the traditional trade show circuit;
- Meet buyers and network with peers in a low-stress, fun and responsible environment;
- Make customized wholesale offers;
- Enjoy a complimentary networking event with food and beverages;
- Receive Green Festival complimentary weekend passes (Saturday and Sunday); and
- Green Gift Bag compliments of Green Festival’s exhibitors.
Businesses: Find out how to exhibit - Green Trade Day is included FREE with your weekend booth
Buyers: Event is no charge. Register as a Retail or Wholesale Buyer at the door with proper identification or online at www.GreenFestivals.org
New York City Green Festival - Earth Day Weekend!
New York City, April 19-21
Javits Center North